Updated: Mar 9
WASHINGTON D.C. – Tetrad Protective Solutions (TPS), LLC launched today, offering government and commercial clients more than 100 years of law enforcement management, fraud and background investigations, trained personnel, and critical incident command experience.
TPS brings senior-level expertise from the Federal government, State government, and the private sector, including the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), the D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, the Prince George’s County Police Department, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).
TPS offers government clients a wide range of security services under the following NAICS codes:
· 561612 - UNIFORM SECURITY SERVICES (Armed and Unarmed)
· 561210 - FACILITY MANAGEMENT (Security)
· 561611 - INVESTIGATION (Fraud, Background, Critical Incident)
· 561611 - CORPORATE INVESTIGATIVE SERVICES
· 561621 - SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM MONITORING SERVICES
· 541690 - MANAGEMENT CONSULTING (Executive and Line)
· 611519 - SECURITY GUARD TRAINING
· 611430 - PROFESSIONAL and MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
For more information, contact Melvin D. Powell, Powell, at 240-695-4484 or via email at email@example.com.